Friday 17 December 2010

Day one of being a mother - Part 3

Dear diary,

Well, guess what? I’m getting married today! It will only be just me, the Doctor and little Holly. No one else is coming. I let the Doctor read my diary. I decided to get married today since I’m strong enough and he didn’t mind. Although I am a bit sore down there but nothing I can handle. I know I’ve just given birth on the same day but I want this more than anything. Being parents and husband and wife on the same day is just amazing.
Anyway, the honeymoon will wait for it. The Doctor wants to give me more chance to recover. It’s very sweet of him.  I can’t wait for it though. I’m sure it will be great.  

Above is my wedding dress I'm wearing right now. But I have to put on a cardigan on top of it because ot will be freezing outside full of snow. Just like I wanted.


I wore these beautiful white shoes. I like them.

Because of the snowy weather, I'm wearing this cardigan. It goes with the wedding dress very well. 

I styled my hair like this. All on my own.


The TARDIS left this bouquet outside the changing room. It's pink, white and red. It almost matches with the dress I'm wearing. 

Right now, I'm outside the changing room fully changed into the wedding dress. The Doctor is somewhere here putting on his blue suit. Maybe in the console room by now. I love it when he puts on his blue suit. He’s not wearing his tux because he said it brings him bad luck. I understand that. He doesn’t want to take any chances the poor dear.

You might be asking yourself why I brought my diary with me to the wardrobe. But I didn’t. It just randomly appeared. I recon it was the TARDIS again wanting me to write on the second page in bringing in this news.

I will probably write in this again after we’re married. I’ll see. I might be busy...you know...

Until then, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment