Wednesday 15 December 2010

Day one of being a mother - Part 1

Dear diary,

Today has been a very tiring day. I gave birth to my beautiful baby daughter today which we named her Holly months back. She's so beautiful. She has my colour blonde hair and possibly she'll have the Doctor's eyes too. I think she has two hearts as well since me and the Doctor are both Time Lords. A perfect combination. It took about 2 or 3 hours to give birth. The Doctor is not here at the moment. He's in the kitchen cooking for me.

I haven't written diaries since I was a kid so I'm be very brief with this. Right now, I've never felt so sore and exhausted in my life. This has been hard work. If I ever have more kids in future, I will try to avoid having a natural birth because it's so painful and very exhausting. It takes all of your energy out of you. Me and the Doctor haven't spoken about this yet. I maybe will tell him later.

There's so many things running through my head right now. There's so many things I want to say to him but I never seem to get the chance too. I easily get distracted when I'm with him. I don't know why. Although the reason should be obvious. Like I'm still engaged and we haven't even spoken about when we're getting married. I've been engaged for the last 8 months ever since I've been expecting little Holly.

Anyway, above is a little picture of Holly. She's sleeping right now in the nursery. She takes my breath away. It reminds me when I was little. My mum said I was like a doll when I was born....... my mother.... I still miss her. I wish she would see my now. She would be so proud of me.

Before I say too much, I'll leave my diary on here. Bye, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment